How to generate geometric projections for THEMIS IR images?

Sorry if it’s a basic question. I am trying to project THEMIS IR-RDR data(download from https://viewer.mars.asu.edu/) so that it could have the same projection information as VIS-LOC data.

I tried to generate geometric projection using ISIS3,through the process in THEMIS GEOMETRIC PROCESSING USER’S GUIDE, using command thm2isis, spiceinit, maptemplate and cam2map, but the spiceinit reported I/O ERRORunable to open [.cub]

Is there anything wrong with my operation?Maybe i should use ISIS2 but i can’t find any installation guide or package of the former version of ISIS.

It’s usually easier to process THEMIS IR-RDRs into map-projected cubes using the wrapper program thmproc instead of running the steps individually. USGS: ISIS thmproc Application Documentation

What happens when you run thmproc from=yourinput to=youroutput ?
If it generates an error, can you post the exact command you ran along with the error output and the version of ISIS you’re running?

Thank you for your reply! I am running ISIS7.0.0 and the error and command are as follows

Hi, I can successfully ingest, spice and project the image using thmproc under isis7.0.0. Without more information I can’t say with certainty, but this sounds like a problem with your isis setup, possibly due to issue with the data area.

The program thmproc should send program information to a print.prt that will reside in the directory you ran the command. Maybe have a look at that for more specific error messages. I am not a fan of wrapper programs like thmproc and prefer running the individual commands which sounds like how you started. Perhaps it’s best to go back to that method and ensure the output of each command ran successfully.

The spiceinit command you originally mentioned said “I/O ERRORunable to open [.cub]” which indicates a problem with the input information you provided. But thmproc complains of other things, so it’s really not clear what the root problem is. If you ingested the image properly, try running qview on the data to make sure it is as expected, then run spiceinit giving it the proper filename. If that fails to find kernel files than you likely have a data area issue and it would be best to post an issue on the ISIS3 github to get help from a developer.