When will isis7.2.0 be available internally?

Hi - Subject says it all. It’s been some time since the last support sprint but there has not been an internal release of the latest version of isis, RC or otherwise. There has been no discussion with internal users of ISIS to no longer support local releases of ISIS, so I assume it’s coming. Any idea when we might be able to access it on our local machines?

Thanks,
Lynn

Hi Lynn,

This has been on me for a while. The builds are uploaded to anaconda but the process of getting them internally is taking longer than expected. I am currently working with IT to get internal users access. It should be available either this afternoon or Monday morning.

Hey @acpaquette, thanks for the response. It’s good to know an internal version is indeed coming.

I tried to install what appeared to be available via git into an anaconda environment, but there were many errors. I’m not sure if it was user error or what, but at one time I was able to install isis7.1.0 following the instructions, so I thought maybe some sort of network error or something. I don’t know what I’m doing so of course pilot error is very possible. I haven’t had the time to try again and it just doesn’t make sense to me to have to do it that way (and mess with env variables to use the local data area, etc.), so I’m glad to hear something local is in the queue.

Thanks!

1 Like